Details for Waterfront property at 108 Elder Ct
Waterfront property at 108 Elder Ct at Mallard Point lake $285,000. Features 3 possibly 4 bed Rms, large living Rm and family Rm, 2.5 baths, hardwood floors, 2450 sq ft of living space, wood stove, central vacuum system, large 2 car garage with a .74 acre lot and a permanent boat dock. 15ft pontoon boat could be part of the deal. Contact owner, Paul Quinn at 502-370-6830 for more information.
Should there be a limit on how many candidates are allowed to participate in the Democratic National Debate?
- 2019 Scott County grad owns, operates new coffee shop
- Morales: ’Somebody on my team shot me’
- Local bourbon distillery brews up special D-Day bottles to support honor flights
- Scott County HS sports: Girls' basketball coach Helton to double as athletic director; James fills softball vacancy
- Three cheers for Noel: Scott County athlete earns scholarship at UK
- Experts cannot identify shooter
- Ramona A. "Mona" Kreimer
- Concerns about officer inexperience expressed by Morales
- Dr. David Ray French
- John Gatewood Sharpe