A flash flood emergency in Washington left roads submerged and cars stranded as heavy rains poured over the region.
TownNews.com Content Exchange
Lexington’s Emergency Management Director says Kentuckians should be prepared for earthquakes. Do you have an emergency plan?
- Scott County captures 11U baseball state title
- Homemade pipe bomb container snarls traffic on Lemons Mill, Bypass
- 17-year-old indicted for murder
- Scott Sturgill
- Group’s gift to community hospital aids grieving parents
- Georgetown College welcomes its 25th president
- Plan for solid waste transfer station concerns council
- Paris motorcyclist killed in collision
- Solid waste transfer station public hearing set
- Korean War vet’s remains returned to U.S.